Monday, July 23, 2018

Week 51....Megan Trainor





Wow. This transfer came way too fast!!! I am really really sad to see my beloved Sister Hewlett go. But I know that this will be a good transfer. Can you believe that I AM TRAINING!!!??? I can't. Round 2 baby. I am super excited actually. But it's really funny because now no one will call me sister Grant.. Everyone keeps calling me Megan Trainor. Like all the members call me that too now which I think is super funny, I mean I don't really care. 

This week was pretty crazy, but seriously, what's new. It was just a very sentimental week I guess. Knowing that our district was all getting split up and that everything is changing. Not going to lie, it was really hard to say some of these goodbyes... And I am staying! But it's still hard. I mean, it's never going to be the same. Not that it is going to be bad.

Anyways, some quick highlights from the week. We got to go up to Oro Valley two days in a row! That was kinda fun. So we got some cute pics by the Be Kind sign. It is Tucson's motto, and I love it!! 


We also got some pretty quality pics at district meeting. They might be odd, but they are accurate. Most of the pictures this week are just random because you know, it was our last week. Had to get a few good ones in. 


We also got to go out to eat with a family that sister Hewlett met in Marana and they were super funny. It was really nice to meet them and get to know them. 

Not much to really write about this week. But I have been thinking a lot about what I have learned over this last transfer and it sure was a lot but I think one of the biggest things that I learned was the power of priesthood blessings. It was not an easy transfer, not that I think there is such a thing. But this transfer seemed to really stretch me in ways that I didn't think were possible. And in the past I had a little bit of pride, I thought that I could figure it out on my own. That I was tough and that I didn't need help. But man have I been humbled. I don't know why I was like that, I can see now how badly the Lord wants to help us and wants to speak to us. I had the opportunity to receive a few blessings this transfer and I am so thankful for the priesthood in my life. I am thankful that God loves us so much that he has given us this tool to be able to be more in tune with Him and His will. I am also very thankful for the peace it brings into my life and the strength it gives me to keep going. 

I love you all! have a wonderful week!

Sister Grant