Monday, August 6, 2018

Week 53 \ melting in the dirty T




Greetings loved ones. 
Hope you are all doing well. I have good news. I am still alive. My brains are just baking in the hot desert sun but no worries, all is well! 
This week has been so exhausting, but we have been having fun. We have been looking for cool cactus to take pictures with and then when we have time we go back and take pictures. Hahaha the little things right? 
Highlight of the week was going out to breakfast with my main man Dennis! He is the best! It was so good. And then later that day he bought us this really good chocolate milk so that we would have a little treat to come home to every night! IT WORKS! Hahaha I look forward to my chocolate milk every night!! Thanks Dennis!
It was also really cool to see old friends this week! Some missionaries that have gone home came back to visit and I was able to meet up with a few of them which was fun. It was also a tender mercy that I was able to go to the mission office on Sunday and I was able to slip in to Coronado wards sacrament meeting for the end and say hi to a few old friends. I didn't have time to get any pictures, but it was so good to see them!! 
Nothing big to talk about this week. Just slowly melting. 
LOVE YOU ALL

Sister Grant

p.s. I really love letters just in case you were wondering 😉