Monday, October 22, 2018

Week 64 | pessimistic and friendly

This week on epic fails of sister Grant... 

I'm just kidding, if you want those stories it'll cost you an email 😉
This week was pretty chill. Transfers happened this week, like I said before, I am still in Pima!! They can't get rid of me. But going back to last Monday. We had a district bbq! It was pretty fun! Dennis provided all the food and I grilled the burgers and we had a good time! I don't think we got a single good picture, but it's okay, that was never going to happen anyways. 
A little highlight from this week was Dennis taking the elders and us to Pinnacle Peak. I know that I have been there so many times, but having the elders there too made it a lot more fun! I was so excited to beat elder Wilson at the little shooting game they have, which I totally did!! But then his companion elder Remus walks up and was like, here I think I would like to try... He gets a perfect score!! Way to just pee all over my little victory there! hahaha it's not like I'm bitter or anything.



We had the most amazing lesson this week!! We have started teaching this guy who lives at our apartment complex and he is known to be a bit pessimistic, and not always the friendliest of friends.. BUT! We had such a great lesson! He was so focused in and receptive to everything we talked about! He loves history and we were able to help him connect all the dots as well which was a huge breakthrough for him! He told us that he wants to start taking our lessons more seriously and to get more involved! He has even become more lighthearted and has had more patience! I just love this gospel and I love being able to watch first hand the lives that are changed by its message and power. 

I love you all and hope you have a killer week! 

 Sister Grant ✌