Monday, December 18, 2017

Week 20



Sooo transfers are tomorrow. They are sending me to the Gila valley to a little town called Thatcher. I am excited... But it's going to be a BIG change. It's like the furthest place I can be sent. It's actually cold there! So I'll be needing to get some warmer clothes, it snows there. And here is the best part. I'll be on a bike. 

This week was really good though! Lots of miracles. We did a lot of finding and have a new investigator. My sweet friend Bren was baptized this Saturday too! It was so fun teaching her and her family. Then after the baptism we got to go to a wedding reception for a couple in the ward. It was a good time 
Not going to lie, I'm sad to leave the oro valley. But I know that I'll have a good time in Thatcher. Sister Gadd is going to be my STL which will be a blast! 
A lot happened this week.. But not a ton to say honestly
Hope everyone has a great week! I can't wait to call on Christmas!! 1 week 🤗😆 
Love you guys 
Sister Grant