Monday, November 19, 2018

Week 68 | I am so tired!


Man, if I thought I was tired last week...  I was wrong. Oh I was oh so wrong. Trio life has me beat. It is great! We have so much fun but it is crazy. So I don't remember what I said last week, but I am in a different trio now. I am now with the YSA sisters, they are my STLs. And the good news is that I am now just in 1 apartment!! WOOHOO! Last week I was living out of my apartment, car, Palo Verde sisters apartment, and YSA apartment!! Don't ask how I have that much stuff, I have absolutely no idea... lol I don't actually, I just moved around soooo much. But now I am a little more settled. At least for a week. Transfers are next Tuesday. I could stay here in this trio, or I might just get the boot and go who knows where. So I didn't really even unpack, I am still pretty much living out of my suitcases. 

This week honestly felt like an entire month! It wasn't bad, just crazy busy! I have been having so much fun, my ward is great and they have been helping out a lot! I have been able to go out with the sisters in the ward, and they will just take me to go do whatever it is that I need to do. But now I have been packed with stl stuff and ysa stuff too. So I have had to go on exchanges like 4 times this week. And it is super helpful for them to have me because not all of the sisters drive, so I just go wherever and am pretty much the driver. Not bad, but it is also super frustrating when I know that I have stuff to do in my own area. But I'm hanging in there. 

I have gotten to know the other sisters in the zone so much better which is really nice. I feel like I normally just do stuff with my district. And now I am literally the only sister in my district... weird. But I am getting to know a lot more people which is cool. 

I will be honest, I have no idea what to even talk about because I am so tired and so much happened this week. But today was awesome! We went on a hike with the other sisters. It was so pretty, and it felt really good outside which was the best. We tried to stay with the other sisters but we ended up just stopping to take a ton of pictures. And we kept getting distracted because we would find cool trails off the main path and follow them for a while. It was great! I don't even remember the last time I went hiking, it might have been in the Gila Valley. How sad! But it has also just been way too hot.








Can you believe that I am down to my last 12 weeks? Sister Wolfgramm and I came out at the same time and the other day she told me that and I couldn't even believe it!! So crazy. Also, what in the world! How is it already Thanksgiving!! Now that I really can't believe! 

Anyways, sorry this wasn't the most exciting email. I hope you are all doing well! Take a nap for me please. I am serious. Take one, I really need it! haha! Have a wonderful week!! Be happy, be thankful, and eat a ton of food!! 
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! 

Sister Grant 🌵🦃🦃